Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 4 - > Recursion

Just finished the class. It turns out I was supposed to keep an updated blog to keep up with class material. Lucky for me, I have a great friend who told me about the blog. Unfortunately, there was something that was due last Thursday that I didn't put up. Well, I won't miss anymore so it's okay.

I learned something completely new today in class, a concept called recursion. The thought behind it seems to go something like this. Take a problem and break it up into smaller chunks of the similar problem so we can repeat the code we've written in the code we're writing. It sounds somewhat confusing, but I understood it by comparing it to fractals. The big picture is made up of many pieces of the smaller pictures that looks exactly like the big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment